3-year full-time; 4-year thick-sandwich
Brunel Business School won the Times Higher Education Awards Business School of the Year 2013
About the course
This degree will equip you with the broad business and management background and the analytical, technical and interpersonal skills required to understand, analyse and address issues faced by today's companies.
International Business provides the fundamentals of national and international market economies and the multivalent forces that shape the operating environments of organisations, both nationally and internationally.
The course offers:
- Emphasis on globalisation issues generated by multi-national enterprises (MNEs).
- Instruction in economics and strategic management processes from an international context.
- Teaching that focusses on real life data analysis skills.
- Management study that offers a wide choice of job opportunities after graduation.
The emphasis of this degree is on globalisation issues generated by multinational enterprises (MNEs) that account for over fifty percent of global output. A deeper understanding of the commercial power of MNEs will help students to position themselves strategically in a competitive job market.
- You will broaden your knowledge of business concepts as you work on real business issues and live case studies to develop managerial skills and enhance career opportunities.
- You will also learn valuable technical skills along the way: numerical methods and statistical software packages such as SPSS and EXCEL without the need for 'A' level maths or the overseas equivalent.
- You will learn about the world of business and management and will develop the skills to get a good job when you graduate.
- You will enhance your ability to communicate your ideas and to take responsibility for your learning.