This industry-focused diploma prepares you for a successful management career by providing a solid understanding of key business management principles and practices.
Through case studies, engaging projects and group work you will encounter the real-world business situations faced by today's managers.
This 2 year diploma is accredited by Pearson Edexcel and delivered by St Patrick’s College.
Designed to progressively deepen your knowledge of business and management. This course is made up of 16 units. Areas covered will include marketing, finance, and business strategy. You will also undertake your own business research project.
You will have strong career prospects in diverse areas of business including advertising, marketing, project management, human resources and administration on completion of the course. You will also have the solid business skills to pursue an entrepreneurial career. This qualification will also provide you a seamless progression onto the 3rd year (final year) degree in Business Management.
Study where the world does business
London is a major financial and business capital, surrounding you with some of the most important names across a wealth of industries. There are few better places to study business and start your career.
Focusing on progressively deepening your knowledge of business and management, the course is made up of 16 complementary modules. Particular emphasis is placed on ensuring that you are able to effectively apply your knowledge to relevant practical situations.
Managing Financial Resources and Decisions
Organisations and Behaviour
Aspects of Contract and Negligence in Business
Business Decision Making
Managing communications, Knowledge and Information
Personal and Professional Development
Working With and Leading People
Managing Business Activities to Achieve Results
Sales Planning Operation
Project Management for Business
Quality Management in Business
Small Business Enterprise
- Feb 2017
- May 2017
Academic Level: 5
- Entry Requirements
- Level 3 qualification or equivalent
- GCE Advanced level profile demonstrating strong performance in a relevant subject or an adequate performance in more than one GCE subject.
- An Access to Higher Education Certificate awarded by an approved further education institution
- Mature learners without formal qualifications are required to present a profile of achievement in the form of work experience in the related field and will be subject to relevant entry assessments.
- All applicants must pass an Academic Interview
- Proficiency in English at a standard commensurate to IELTS 5.5