This course will provide students with the opportunity to study a range of advanced, applied project management theories and techniques.
ARU London offers the option of starting your MSc in September or January. The course can take 12 or 24 months to complete and costs from £8,500 for the complete course.
Classes will run on a combination of evenings and weekends, enabling students to work full-time while studying.
This course boasts two distinctive features. Firstly, the focus of the course will be on what is really needed for success in today's constantly changing business environment: students will also study research; leadership; law; change management and the global commercial marketplace. Secondly, the emphasis will be on the practical rather than the overtly theoretical and students will study, analyse and develop key tactical skills through the course's hands-on approach to learning.
Structure and content
Below are indications of the modules you will study
- Research Applications in Global Business (15 credits)
- Business Law for Managers (15 credits)
- Global Economic Environment (15 credits)
- Cross Cultural Leadership (15 credits)
- Operations and Project Management (15 credits)
- Project Risk Management (15 credits)
- Advanced Project Management (15 credits)
- Leading Projects - Managing Intellectual Capital (15 credits)
- Business Improvement and Change (15 credits)
- Developing Project Management Solutions (15 credits)
- Postgraduate Major Project (Integrated Case Study) (30 credits)
Please note these may be subject to change
Teaching and assessment
Students will be assessed by a mix of assignments and examinations. The end of degree Major Project offers the chance to demonstrate the ability to apply the knowledge and understanding acquired over the course of this MSc to a real world case study.
A good UK first degree, professional qualification or an overseas equivalent.
Students whose first language is not English and who have not previously studied in English are required to demonstrate appropriate proficiency in English language. ARU London requires IELTS 6.5 with 6.0 in each sub-test. Candidates who meet our academic entry requirements but whose score for IELTS (or an English language test considered the equivalent of IELTS) is below 6.5 can apply for a programme that includes an eight-week pre-sessional English Language course, for which there is an additional fee.
In today’s tough jobs market, graduates need to stand out from the crowd to successfully secure that all important first full-time job after university. We believe your degree from ARU London will definitely enhance your employability.
- Your ARU London lecturers all have first-hand experience of business and some continue to work in business. You are therefore assured that the content of your degree will be directly relevant to the demanding, constantly evolving world of contemporary business. Furthermore, you will study business from a practical as well as from an academic perspective.
- ARU London lecturers have a wealth of contacts too and you will study alongside students from all over the world. All great for networking!
- Our student-friendly timetables will make it easier for you to secure meaningful, part-time work. Part-time work will give you valuable experience outside of the classroom and will boost your credentials with a prospective graduate employer. We are also working with a number of employers to be able to offer part-time work in conjunction with our degrees. International students are eligible to work up to 20 hours a week during term time and full-time during university vacations.
- ARU London regularly schedules additional seminars with the specific objective of enhancing your future employment prospects. These will include CV workshops, interview techniques, career counselling and visits from prospective employers.
02031377022 , 02037457488
07808052130 , 07588020110
P4ULTD , E4ULTD
07783101569 , 07598429884
INFO-BIRMINGAM , ADMIN-BIRMINGAM
Менеджеры в Лондоне и Бирмингеме e-mails: