How to become Cabin Crew?
Entry requirements for air cabin crew vary between airlines, but Airline Cabin Crew training for minimum of 70 hours (we offer 90 hour training) and certification along with customer service work experience will make you a successful candidate for the job.
Our Airline Cabin Crew intensive training course has been developed for all candidates, independent of their background, wishing to start a new career in the field. There are no special requirements for this course apart from English language at a minimum level of Intermediate (B1).
On completion of this course, each candidate will possess the full skill set necessary for future success and will be ready to meet the standards and requirements of industry employers globally. Combining both theoretical and practical training, our finishing learners leave both confident and successful. Two certificates (theory and practical) confirming your qualification and up to date modules are issued on completion. London Waterloo Academy remains in touch with each graduate offering extra support where necessary and at no extra cost.
With many years of experience in the Airline Cabin Crew industry, London Waterloo Academy has been recognised by major TV and radio channels who have invited our aviation team for expert advice and interview tips.
Professionally, we are recognised by major airline companies in Europe and overseas who have approached London Waterloo Academy to deliver internal cabin crew training, corporate training and to recruit our graduates as a result of their high qualification standards and knowledge.
- We are regularly contacted by Airline companies for recruitment and our graduates are now flying with Etihad, Saudi Air, Hainan Airlines, Small Planet, British Airways, Qatar, Easy Jet, Ryanair, Cubana de Aviación, Air France,Titan and Norwegian B737 Short Haul to recruit Academy graduates
- You will become a qualified Cabin Crew, meet the standards and requirements by employers globally
- On successful completion you will hold: Airline Cabin Crew certificate in Current Airline Training Standards and Equipment, TAG or British Airways certificates for the SEP (Safety Equipment & Procedures)
- Exclusive class visit by Leading Airline Representatives (questions and answers sessions)
- Exclusive practical training with TAG Aviation or British Airways
- We will enhance your CV
- Successful students will get an exclusive VIP hangar tour and a private aircraft recognition certificate of attendance.
- Guidance through the job application process
- Gain an insight into the airline selection process and final one-to-one interview
- The vast global experience of our instructors
- Great working relationship with Corporate Crew Solution
- This course has been developed in accordance with EASA PART-CC
- We have a community feel where each individual values and respects one another. This may be the reason why our graduates, even those who have completed the course many years ago, continue to come back not only for a chat and a cuppa, but also to share personal issues, tell us of their experience and give us invitations, among many other reasons.
How will you learn?
The course based on 8 theory and 2 practical training which includes:
Doors & Exits
Fire & Smoke
Next intakes (start dates) please choose one of the following options for your course:
Dates for 2018:
10 October, Wednesday classes for 10 consecutive weeks until 12 December 2018
8 November, Thursday classes until 10 January 2019
Dates for 2019:
17 January, Thursday classes until 21 March
27 March, Wednesday classes until 28 May
4 June, Tuesday classes until 6 August
18 October, Thursday classes until 20 December
Course duration - 10 weeks (once a week classes)
Time - 10am to 5pm
Tuition fee - £829 (we offer payment plan and accept weekly installments)
Registration fee – £150 (includes: TAG Aviation day visit, examination, Airline Cabin Crew certificate in Current Airline Training Standards and Equipment, participation certificate by British Airways in Introduction to SEP (Safety Equipment & Procedures, please note this is not a Cabin Crew attestation))
International Candidates (who requires UK entry Visa) – fees non refundable in case of visa refusal. The registration fees and tuition fees must be paid in full.