Level of study: Pre-Masters
Fee: £2,000 (UK/EU) £5,750 (International)
Entry requirements: Minimum of a third class pass or ordinary degree from a UK university or equivalent
Mode of study: Full-time classroom
Duration: 1 semester (3 months)
Assessment methods: Coursework and exams
Scholarship or bursaries: Not available
Student finance: Not available
Payment plan: Not available
Starts: January, May, September
If you do not currently meet the entry requirements to study one of our Masters programmes, the Graduate Certificate in Business is designed to build your knowledge and skills to bridge this gap. Upon successfully completing the course and subject to specific requirements, you will be able to join one of our range of Masters programmes with a detailed understanding of how business works.
- Designed for students who don’t meet the entry criteria for our Masters programmes
- Prepare yourself for postgraduate study
- Upon successful completion you will be ready to join one of our business Masters programmes
- Progress on to Masters programmes at our London or Newcastle campuses
About this course
What will I study?
The Graduate Certificate in Business consists of 2 modules that will prepare you for the transition into our Masters programmes. These modules are designed to build your skills, knowledge and the confidence needed to study successfully at a postgraduate level.
You can expect to participate in highly interactive lectures and seminars to help you understand how to apply the theory into practice and we use a range of materials and case studies to support your learning throughout the course.
How will I be taught and assessed?
Throughout the course you will be expected to attend and engage in lectures and seminars.
Assessments take place through a mix of assignments, exams and a presentation.
Studying the Graduate Certificate at our London Campus is the ideal preparation for studying one of our MSc programmes.
Upon successful completion and subject to specific entry requirements, you can go on to study the following postgraduate degrees at our London Campus:
- MA Design Management
- MSc Business with Financial Management
- MSc Business with International Management
- MSc Business with Marketing Management
- MSc Computing and Information Technology
- MSc Digital Marketing
- MSc Mass Communication Management
Applicants should have the following:
- A pass degree, this may also be known as an ordinary degree. If you have studied in the UK, this will be a third class degree.
All modules are core.
LD0325 – Developing Academic Skills for Business and Management (20 credits)
LD0326 – Business and Management in Context (40 credits)
Fees and finance
Tuition fee: £5,750
If you choose to progress on to one of our Masters programmes upon successful completion of your Graduate Certificate, you may be eligible for one of our scholarships, bursaries, or payment plans.
How to apply or find out more
How to find out more
Enquire now to find out more information about the course, studying with us, the application process, and to ask any other questions you may have.
How to apply
Once you’re ready to apply, you can apply online to study the Graduate Certificate. This method allows you to upload your supporting documents at the time of application and automatically receive your student application number. Please note: when applying to study on the Graduate Certificate you will need to indicate which course you intend to progress on to once you have completed the programme.
We strongly recommend that you submit your application as early as possible to allow you to complete all of the preparations needed to study your course. After receiving an offer it can take time to arrange your finances and apply for your visa (if required) and it is important that you arrive in good time to enrol onto your course. Please refer to the Dates and Fees page.
If you are unable to apply online, then you can download a PDF application form and email it to admin.
For us to assess your application in a timely manner, it is important that you provide us with the following documents:
- Fully completed application form
- Personal email address must be included on the application form
- Transcripts and/or certificates (including a certified translation if not in English)
- Passport – copy of personal details page
- Proof of financial sponsorship if applicable
- Confirmation of immigration history including copies of previous and current visas if applicable
02031377022 , 02037457488
07808052130 , 07588020110
P4ULTD , E4ULTD
07783101569 , 07598429884
INFO-BIRMINGAM , ADMIN-BIRMINGAM
Менеджеры в Лондоне и Бирмингеме e-mails: